Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Thumbellion

Thumb Wars
what to say .. oh man what to say. I'll start with absolutely brilliant. I'm well aware that this particular effort was first introduced to Netizens a good while back, .. I'm posting it here again because I like it. Yes I know .. that doesn't sound like a very good reason to anybody. Well except myself of course. I'm well aware of this fact,and I think if you just follow along and view the clip one more time you'll have to agree it is pretty funny. Same old take on the Star Wars spoof yeah, but With THUMBS Man! I mean .. THUMBS  lol
ok it's not that cool. But it is pretty inventive and does leave the door open for imaginative props and witty dialogue. Blah blah blah .. etc etc ...  watch the video. See you all back at Resistance HQ, and May the Thumb with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment