Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Dawn Spacecraft Due To Arrive At "4 Vesta" This Year

I just found this out a few minutes ago.. wow! How did I miss this..I'm sure If had seen it I probably would have remembered. That's not really important now though, as I just found out the Dawn Spacecraft is due to reach a 'minor planet' "4 Vesta"' sometime this year during June. For those of you unfamiliar with the story I have linked both the Dawn Spacecraft and 4 Vesta for your convenience.

 Ok fine I'll just say it then...  A Minor Planet called 4 Vesta? Isn't that the name of the Asteroid place that humans tried to colonize after sending a probe and like they all got wiped out and started an interstellar war or something? Yeah that's it ... I knew this reminded me of something! That great old sci-fi series "Space: Above and Beyond" Yup a lot of similarities there.. ok hardly any similarities at all actually, BUT  they did have cool spaceships in the Television Series. And I think we all know that's really the lesson we need to take away from this. Wait.. What?..  Sorry, went off on a little bit of a tangent there. Ok, well then I'm off to browse,til the next time I find some new and exciting bit of cool game or tech knowledge to share with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment